We know fragrant body wash can make showering time more fun and comforting. Why not try and make one yourself, with safe ingredients and personalised scents? Here’s an easy and simple recipe to get you started.
Things You’ll Need:
- ½ cup of liquid castile soap
- ¼ cup of raw honey
- ¼ cup of jojoba, grapeseed or refined avocado oil
- 10-30 drops of essential oil of your choice (e.g. lavender, vanilla, orange)
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin oil (optional)
- Pour all the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Store in airtight container.
- The body wash does not have sulfate (SLS), so don’t fret if it doesn’t lather as much as its commercial counterpart!
- The body wash has the storage life of up to a year.