This hottest item in fashion is not only sexy, but also very cheap and easy to make! Why spend $10 off a store when you can make your own choker with materials from your home?
Here’s the step-by-step guide from Brit + Co.
Things You’ll Need:
- 1 meter elastic cord
- Fold the cord in half. Hold down the loop on a flat surface (e.g. a table) with tape.
- Using the left piece, make a loop over the right piece. Slip the left piece into the opening, and pull until the loop is on top.
- Using the right piece, make a loop over the left piece. Slip the right piece into the opening, and pull until the loop is on top.
- Repeat steps 2-3 until you have a chain of loop that is around 22-28cm long.
- Take off the tape and tie the loose ends. Cut off any excess cord.
- To prevent it from getting untied, melt the tied ends lightly with a match or lighter.