Christmas gifts are not complete without Christmas-themed wrapping papers. Sometimes, the beautifully wrapped gift boxes are enough to get you in the festive spirit of Christmas! Here’s a step-by-step DIY wrapping paper that you can try. It’s truly easy – you will want to do it over and over again!
Things you’ll need:
- >3 rolls of washi tape in different designs (the more, the better)
- Brown kraft paper (or kraft gift boxes)
- Wrap up your presents in brown kraft paper.
- Use washi tape to create any design you desire (e.g. reindeer, Christmas tree, snowflake, or just plain stripes). You can mix different colours and patterns.
- Not a fan of brown kraft paper? You can also use plain papers in any colour you like.