For those who can’t live without coffee, getting drip stains on your table or books might be a commonplace experience. However, no need to fret – you can change this by having your own coaster! Instead of buying from the store, making one yourself will be cheaper and allow you to put your personal touch to it.
Here’s how to make it.
Things You’ll Need:
- Square ceramic tiles
- Scrapbook papers/photos of your choice
- Foam brushes
- Mod Podge
- Acrylic sealer
- Glue gun
- Cork (or felt)
- Trim the paper/photo to fit the size of the tile.
- Spread Mod Podge on the tile evenly with the foam brush, and put the paper/photo on top. Layer the paper/photo with Mod Podge again. Allow to dry.
- Layer the picture with Mod Podge one or two more times, each time allowing the layer to dry before putting on another one.
- Spray the picture with acrylic sealer.
- Cut the cork into squares the size of the tile. Glue the cork on the back of the coaster.