Brooches are a great way to perk up your plain clothes in a non-permanent way. If you can’t find anything that fits your style at the store, why not make one yourself? Check out this affordable and easy guide by Cut Out and Keep on how to make brooches.
Things You’ll Need:
- Felt (colours of your choice)
- Brooch pin
- Fabric glue / glue gun (if you’re using more than one felt)
- Fabric paint (optional)
- Needle and thread (optional)
- Cut the felt in the shape you want.
- Paint the felt. If you’re using more than one piece of felt, make sure you glue them to make them stick together. You can also use small stitches to secure it better.
- Make a line of small stitches on the edge of the felt to make it look more polished.
- Attach the brooch pin to the back of the felt.