Before you resort to tomato sauce or red paint this Halloween, why not create your own fake blood using ingredients lying around your house? It’s quick, cheap, easy and way more convincing than what you can buy from a store.
What You’ll Need / Ingredients:
– Cocoa Powder
– Red & Blue Food Colouring
– Cotton Buds
- Add 240ml of water to a blender.
- Add 450 grams of powdered sugar to the blender and blend everything up.
- Add 30ml of red food colouring and 1 tablespoon of cocoa powder and stir until consistency is nice and thick. Add more food colouring and a small drop of blue for darker blood.
- Use a spoon to scoop out some of the fake blood and apply or drip onto areas of your choice using a cotton bud.