When it comes to clothing, it’s the details that matter. Cuff links are one of the details that can take your shirt to another level – and good news is, you can customise them easily for any special occasion or even just to add a personal touch. Here’s the step-by-step guide…
Thing’s You’ll Need:
- Cuff link blanks
- Tacky glue/glue gun
- Embellishments, e.g. cabochons, gemstones, paints, laminated pictures, glass tiles
- Cover the working space with newspapers.
- If you’re using pictures, cut them to the shape of the blanks.
- Apply tacky glue on the blanks if you are attaching pictures, or use the glue gun if you are attaching cabochons/gemstones.
- After attaching, let your blanks dry overnight.
Easy as 1-2-3-4! How will you customise your cuff links?