As one of the trendiest plaything in the DIY world today, slime is not just fun and satisfying – it’s also easy to make and customize. Here’s how to make one:
Things You’ll Need:
- 1 teaspoon of Borax
- 1 cup of clear/glitter/white glue
- 1 cup of hot water
- 1 cup of water
- 1 glass bowl
- 1 bowl, any material
- Glitter, food coloring, confetti, pearls (optional)
- Dissolve borax with hot water in a bowl. Set aside.
- Mix the glue with a cup of water in a glass bowl. Add food coloring if you want.
- Gradually add the borax-water mix into the glue bowl. Knead until you get a desired texture (i.e. not too sticky).
- Add in additional decorative materials such as glitter, confetti, or pearls.