There are days when we stand in front of a packed wardrobe and think, “I have nothing to wear!” But if you start to feel like this every day, don’t rush to the store yet – you can salvage your clothes by modifying them. Here are a few inspirations to help you out:
- Turn an old plain t-shirt into a colourful tie-dye piece.
- Give your traditional long skirt a fishtail twist.
- Crochet the side of your shirt for a more revealing cut.
- Your brother’s shirt could be upturned into an off-shoulder dress – who knew?
- Give your jeans a vintage worn-out look in just a few simple steps.
- Paint your pair of pants (repeat that sentence three times!).
- Modify your top into skirt.
- Add pins and patches to your jackets.
- Braid parts of your t-shirt for an interesting detail.
- While you’re at it, also braid two old t-shirts to make a brand new scarf.
Which one will you try this week?