In a country where residential prices keep hiking, the average house/apartment unit keeps getting smaller and smaller in size. With limited space, it can be difficult to put in all the things you need and get comfortable (read: not feel cramped). However, there are tricks to arranging furniture and decorating your interior in a way that makes your crib feel more spacious and pretty. Here are a few inspirations to get you started:
- Monochromatic palette, with few to no contrasting colours.
- Functional vertical space.
- Use of all the nooks and crannies.
- Furniture (bed, table etc) that doubles as storage.
- Room dividers to make your space feel larger.
- Slim furniture instead of bulky ones.
- Get hooks.