Exfoliating is important, whether it’s to prepare for shaving or to remove dead skin cells and rejuvenate your complexion. Plus, it doesn’t hurt to give your body some TLC with fragrant, natural ingredients.
Here’s a recipe for great sugar body scrub, adapted from Food for My Family and Craftberry Bush.
Things You’ll Need:
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- ¾ cup of granulated sugar
- ¼ cup of salt
- 1 teaspoon of lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon of ginger, chopped
- 1-4 drops of essential oil of your choice (optional)
- Heat coconut oil and ginger together until melted/juiced. Remove and stir together. Wait until the mix reaches room temperature.
- Combine with the rest of the ingredients. Store in an airtight container.