Had a long, tiring week? A bath session can help you relax and give your skin and body much-needed TLC. Here are a few tips and tricks you can try to take your bathing experience to a whole new level!
- Lay a shelf across your bathtub. Now there’s a space to put your favourite book and a glass of wine!
- Light up candles. Scented custom candles can make the bathroom smell gorgeous, stimulate your senses and set the mood!
- Pour in some tub goodness. Bath salts, flower petals, exfoliating citrus slices, bath bombs… pick your choice.
- Invest in beautiful dispensers. Give your bath products a chic makeover – move your shampoo, conditioner and shower gels from their original packaging to your own matching containers. You can also use mason jars, liquor bottles and jewelry trays!
- Rug up. Thick and ruffly bathroom mats will help your feet stay warm, especially during this winter season. Pick a colour and style that complements or elevates the bathroom interior!
- Adorn with houseplants. If your house is generally dry, indoor plants are a great way to amp up the humidity. Not to mention the gorgeous monstera leaf and succulents will make for great Instagram!
What’s your go-to bathroom hacks?
Sources: 1, 2